All of us at one time or another have experienced it…we’ve opened our mouths and can’t believe what falls out. We’ve all been there and wish we could hit the replay button, but the damage is done. Don’t be caught in this situation again. Professional coach and communications consultant par excellence, Lisa Waite, will impart her expertise on leadership communication challenges unique to women at
Thursday, October 16
8:15 AM to 4:00 PM
The Barrett Center at Walsh University
Did you know that 96% of a conversational outcome depends on how it begins and
that 80% of all questions are really statements in disguise?
Attendees will gain enriched leadership principles through effective communication as well as the ability to view their roles from a new perspective. This approach transforms the training room into mission control where hearty discussion and activities launch winning business solutions.
Through signature stories and animated presence, Waite takes participants on a journey that creates progress, helps others find their purpose, builds rapport for collaboration, and develops a thriving culture.
Attendees will experience…
- How to avoid interpersonal landmines in the workplace
- Mastering the five greatest interpersonal skills
- How to recognize the four behaviors that sabotage a career
- Seven ways to empower yourself to handle conflict in conversations
- How people become addicted to chaos
- The six greatest principles for change
- How to respond to the number one question asked of men and women
- How to end workplace gossip
- How to disagree with competence and credibility
This day is jammed packed with useful tips, tricks, activities and information to EmpowHER you with what you need to be even more successful in your communications and interactions with others. From your clients, to your employees and yes, even your boss, Lisa will give you the tools you need to control your relationships.
Stark County Prosecutor, Chryssa Hartnett, will deliver the keynote luncheon address. Hartnett is one of Stark County’s most accomplished women in law having tried many high-profile cases, most notably the prosecution of former Canton Police Officer, Bobbie Cutts; triple homicide defendant, James Mammone and the Bennie Angelo murder.
SEATING IN LIMITED. RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
Full Day Tickets: $125
Half Day Tickets: $75
(8:15am-1:00pm OR 12:00pm- 4:00pm)
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
* NOTE: REGISTRATION IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE AND WILL CLOSE ON OCTOBER 10.